.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sharing Time

I just had to post this cutest picture of our primary class. Our class had Sharing Time on Sunday & they did the cutest job! The theme was on "Families." So I had them each dress up and play the role of someone that makes up or plays a part in a family. We had a Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Sister, Twin Brothers, & a Baby. Tyler & I love our calling! We teach the 4 & 5 yr olds. There never is a dull moment with these kids. We seriously hear the funniest & cutest things. It will be bitter sweet once the baby comes and we will be released. I wish we didn't have to leave our ward.
We are going to have a couple of Class Activities this summer so I will have to post more pictures once we do so.

6 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

You are always so creative! I need you to come teach a lesson for my young women!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh my gosh! Ha ha ha how I LOVE that age! They look great! I just got so emotional reading through your engagement story! You forget how totally awesome the story is of how you guys met and got engaged. It was just so meant and I am so glad I could be a part of your love story! Love you Amanda!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Your blog is adorable. I love the photos and you made a gorgeous bride. Congrats on your baby!!

kelsey and murray said...

Amanda first of all- what a crazy story with the whole accident thing. I am sure glad that everything is ok! Next- what a darling darling proposal story! It is one of the cutest ones I have ever heard. Those Tucker men are great aren't they ;) When do you guys move? We are going to be in the same ward right?

The Woody's Fam said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

That's awesome!!! We teach the 4 & 5 year olds also... they are a hoot! We go home laughing ever Sunday!