.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Valentines Day


I really have the best husband ever when it come to Valentines Day! He has amazed me the past 3 years we have been together! I am always so excited for Valentines Day because I know it is always going to be full of surprises and I am a sucker for romantic surprises! This Valentines Day Tyler planned quite the romantic night! He did such a good job keeping it from me. I seriously had no idea where we were going. We left straight from work that day and headed up to Salt Lake. He surprised me by taking me to the Melting Pot, I have wanted to go there for quite some time now! My second surprise was waiting for us at our table! It was my best friend Breelyn and her husband Ryan! I was so excited! After dinner the guys made Breelyn & I say our goodbyes to each other! We were both so bummed! We really wanted to stay and do something together! Ty just kept saying just get over it Bree & Ryan are gone I have something planed for just the two of us! I was so excited to just be with my husband, but couldn't help but think of what was coming next. Little did I know our next stop was to Ryan's mom's house on top of draper mountain! There house is so beautiful! The guys had a movie and dessert waiting for us! It was such a romantic setting the lights were dimmed and the fire place was going! It was perfect! Thanks for being such a great husband and planning such a great night! I love you!!





1 comment:

Tyler and Kilee said...

How fun! Melting pot was our plan for last valentines until Tyler got the flu! haha Glad you got to try it out. It's so much fun huh