.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Midway Getaway!

This weekend was a blast! We took Breelyn and Ryan up to Tyler's family condo in Midway! It was such a fun & relaxful day! We started out by grabbing lunch at Subway and then headed up to go sledding at soliders hollow! They had such a great time! I had to skip out on this one only because my doctor told me not to go sledding in my first trimester. I was pretty bummed! It looked so fun, but I had fun watching them and taking pictures! I made Tyler promise me we would go again! Our brother in law gave us two passes for Christmas! Thanks for the great gift Jared! Ty had a blast!








We then headed out to the bowling alley! We ate dinner there which was seriously the best food Next time we are up there I will be choosing that over the Dairy Keen! Sorry Jaime and Jared, but you have got to try it! We then played 2 rounds of bowling. The first game was boys against girls! Who ever won got to pick the movie to watch once we got back to the condo! My first turn I got a strike and I totally thought we had it! I kept thinking wow the Wii really pays off! THINK AGAIN!! I have never bowled so bad in my life!! We ended up losing so Breelyn and I decided to play another game All or Nothing! Yeah we got nothing the second game was worse than the first! I couldn't believe it!

I loved the whole weekend! its my favorite little getaway!! Can't wait to go back!

No comments: