.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, Snow, & More SNOW!!!

Will it ever go away? I keep joking that we will have to have summer picnics inside this summer!
This is what Ty and I woke up to on Sunday Morning. Church was canceled so instead we went out with our neighborhood and helped shovel ALL the snow! It took Ty about 2 hours to just make it look decent! The one thing I love about living in Alpine is the wild life. You can always count on it. This year our neighborhood has adopted a family of deer. There is 1 Buck who is pretty good size, along with him he has 3 doe and 2 babies that tag along. We were driving home on Sunday when we saw this little head poking out of the snow on someones lawn. It was one of the babies, it had its nose completely turned up so he could make it through the snow that tells you how deep it is. The Mama deer was right in front trying to lead the way and make a path for them. It was so cute! But all in all I am DONE with the winter. I am getting very antsy for Spring to come! We ABSOLUTELY love where we live and are so excited to be home this summer and play hard! Can't wait for the snow to melt! Summer just can't come fast enough!




5 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

You updated!!! Yea!!! Wow that is A TON of snow!!!! Lets plan to go up to Midway before it's totally gone!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

okay love I'm in need of you to update! :)

Janae said...

You've been tagged!

Sherilyn said...

You did get a lot of snow. I am so ready for Spring and sunshine as well. I love reading your blog. Keep 'em coming.
Aunt Shar

Tyler and Kilee said...

I am with you on the snow! I'm so ready for spring. All I can think about is all the summer activities I'm going to do. :o) Glad I"m not the only one feeling this way!