.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Growing Boy!

Braxton is 4 months now i can't believe it! We headed to the the Doctors for his checkup this week and when they put him on he scale I just laughed! We are definitely a good eater! The Dr. was very impressed with Braxton and especially his vocal skills. When the Dr. came in he said "Well hello Braxton how are you doing?" Braxton just started talking away! The Dr. reassured me that he is exactly where is should be at! He is very impressed with him and says he couldn't be happier with his progress!



18 Lbs 3 Oz 90% (He had a wet diaper so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for those 3 Oz)
27 inches long 90%
Head Circ. 44 1/2 '' 97%
4 Months Today... I tried to get him to smile but failed! He had just woken up from a nap so he wasn't too happy with the camera.

He is so much fun and makes us laugh each day! I am so in love with this little guy I can hardly stand it!! Here are a few things he is doing.

Makes the "Indian" noise when we tap his mouth and stroke his lips.
Loves to splash like a maniac in the tub
Loves to watch Mikey Mouse Club House
Almost rolling from back to stomach
Loves to Laugh
Found his scream
Loves to pull our faces in and give kisses and talks to us
Reaches for people (mostly mom)
Loves Anticipation
Puts EVERYTHING in his mouth

I finally got Braxtons 3 Month pictures scanned! Here are a few













SURGERY!

We just wanted to thank everyone for all their concerns and well wishes. My surgery (Gallbladder) went well. I ended up having 21 stones. One of these I had just passed the night before so surgery took a little bit longer. Recovery is never fun but I am feeling okay, I just wish they didn't have to pump my stomach full of air. This has now turned in to trapped gas and has settled in my rib cage and shoulders! Once this passes I know I will feel a ton better! Braxton's having a little rough time adjusting to not having me hold him and feed him but hopefully it passes soon or this could be a long 3 weeks! Thanks again to everyone for your love ad support!

12 comments:

Chandra said...

hands down the cutest baby ever!

Ann Mitchell said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY!!! I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL SOON!

The Woody's Fam said...

oh, goodness you have the cutest baby alive! I just got in the mail the Children's Place baby contest. You have to enroll him!

Cody and Heather Olsen said...

Braxton is so cute! he is big like Logan. At his 6 month check up Logan was 22 pounds! we have some big boys on our hands. Logan loves mickey mouse club house too! we need to get together for a play date. glad to hear the surgery went well! tell ty hi from us! lets get together soon

The Mowers said...

What a sweet boy! He looks so happy! I love Mickey Mouse Club house too! The hot dog song is my favorite. YAY Braxton!

Tanya said...

Braxton is so cute. He is getting so big. I hope you get feeling better soon!

The Watson's said...

I have heard of a lot of people having their gall bladder out after their first baby. The shoulders do get the brunt of the pain, isn't that weird. I hope you are feeling well by now. Your baby boy is just precious.

Katie said...

Why did I not see this post?!?!?! Huh.... oh well. He is sooooo cute! AND HUGE.. holy crap... He seems like he's a month older than Brenika not younger... so you need to call me sometime... I just scheduled my surgery for the 11th!

Chels Grubbs said...

Oh gosh Amanda he is so stinkin cute!!! Such a chunk I just want to squeeze him!! I'm so glad he and Oliver are so close in age and can be friends soon!!!

Heather said...

So glad you found me!! I didn't know you had a baby, I'm soo out of the loop! He is as beutiful as ever, but after all, he belongs to you so of course he's gorgeous!! You look great and so happy!! Yeah for marriage and babies!!!

Meghan said...

Ya my Mom said that she saw you at Smith's. I am doing well! Not much is new really... just working for Brad and going to UVU. I will be done with school soon thank goodness. Jord and I are still going strong! We will eventually get married I am just not sure when at this point! But we are happy. Your baby is beautiful! It looks like you guys are loving life! I was at Megan's today hanging out with her and Dayton... he is such a sweetheart! Braxton and him are about the same age right? Babies are so much fun... I hope everything is well! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, I am so sorry you are have been going through the surgery and everything! That has to be the worse not being able to take care of your little man. I was on strict bed rest right after Kaydence was born and it was so depressing not being able to take care of her, all time low for me. I really hope you get better soon are feeling better than ever! We don't have any plans to head down there but if there is some way we could help let us know. Those are seriously the cutest pictures EVER, he is growing like crazy! He looks like such a combination of you two. Kaydence got to be in the 95% for weight, I don't think Braxton will take long to catch up. He is seriously so stinkin cute!