.

Monday, March 16, 2009

RSV Baby....

I was so excited to get on and finally update our blog this morning after a super fun weekend gettaway, but things turned a different direction last night. Braxton has been admitted to the hospital for RSV!! I couldn't beleive it! As of last night he is just under a severe case and is on oxygen treatments. We arrived here about 9pm last night and are still awaiting some sleep. After admiting us, he was checked over by the on call Dr and there we found more news. Braxton is also fighting a double ear infection so they are watching that closely as well. I have taken quite the amount of pictures and am just waiting on Tyler to bring back the camera cord so I can upload them. So check back for pictures and Braxtons "story"

3 comments:

McKenzie... said...

Oh no...that is so sad. Poor little guy. That is not the post I was expecting. Keep me posted on how he is doing. Ah I feel so bad for you guys. I'll be checking for updates and pictures and the story. Get better soon Braxton!

Andrea - said...

Oh no!!! So sorry Amanda. Hopefully he gets better quickly. Do you need anything?

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry to hear that, hope everything is better! Thats so funny I just seen you as I am writing you, well I am glad to here that he gets to go home, I hope that the oxygen helps. Let me know if you need anything, and by the way I need to quit seeing you in the hospital unless its for good things :)