.

Thursday, May 1, 2008



God Bless


More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Welcome Home Micah!

Today is the day! We have waited so long for this day and it is FINALLY here! We are so excited and anxious to see him! We have missed him so much!!
My sisters husband has been serving in Iraq for the past 10 months. A lot has happened while he has been away, especially the new addition to his own family! My sister had there first baby just weeks after he left out of state for training. He was lucky enough to make it home for the birth and spend a few days with them before having to return. This little guy is the cutest thing ever & it's just not because he is my nephew! I tell my sister I hope my baby looks something like him! He is just spoiled crazy and no one can get enough of him. We are so excited for this little guy to finally meet his daddy! They will be inseparable!!
Thanks for all you did to keep us safe!

WE LOVE YOU! WELCOME HOME!
















5 comments:

Jaime said...

Welcome home to him! We're glad he made it safe and sound!

The Woody's Fam said...

Yippy for Amber! I am so excited for her! You'll have to tell her that for me because I don't want to bug her for a couple of weeks since she will only want to use all of her valuable time with Micah and not talking to friends on the phone!

Katie said...

That would be so hard... I'm glad he is home safe and sound!!! How exciting for you and your family!!!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I am so happy for Amber to have her hubby home safe & sound!
Kudos to her for being a "single mom" all this time!
And he is cute!

xOxOxO

kenna said...

Wonderful, I'm glad you remember me. I would have felt retarded if you didn't...

Well my blog says it all, and please, email me (kennagoesemo at gmail dot com) so we can stay in touch...and so I don't write novels for comments.

Life is good though. Married in July 06, no kids (although sadly enough, lots of miscarriages) brain tumor, brain surgery, sooooo life is just nuts but luckily things are slowing down for me and Josh so we welcome that. It's cheaper... :)

Your husband looks awesome, I'm glad you found someone whom you love so much. I know I'm lucky to have Josh.

Sooooo really, email me my dear.