.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

I have loved being pregnant for this exact reason! Ty's nephews have been so dang cute throughout this whole experience. I am always so excited to hear there next comment or question. Its on a regular basis when seeing them. I have written them all down to remember but thought I would share a few...

Jaxon (7)... "Amanda, is Ty mad at you for having a baby?"
Before I could respond...
Connor (4)... " I bet he is!

Sunday dinner at the Tuckers. We were all in the family room where I was sitting down on a chair in a dress when all of the sudden Preston (2) came running around the corner yelling my name...

"Amanda I want to see your baby? I want to see your baby"... While lifting up my dress! I had to assure him next time I wore pants he might be able too. =)

Preston(2) "I want baby Braxton to come now!" "Tell him to come now!"

Preston... "He's going to be my buddy, Yup Braxton is going to be my buddy!"

Preston... (while running up to us at the front door)
"Did you bring your baby?" "Did you bring your baby?"
Amanda...
Of course I did he has to come with me because he is still in my tummy. He looked at me and said oh with a confused sad look. I think this is because we found out it was a boy and every was talking about it he thought we had it! Hopefully he will still be so excited to meet this little one once the time comes.

There are plenty more to come I am sure so maybe I will keep this going!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I always enjoy a good "kids say the darndest things". They say things that people might be thinking, but are too polite to say. Or they just come up the most outrageous things to say. I totally love it.

Jaime said...

You mean 'yours and Ty's' nephews NOT just Ty's nephews, right? Kidding, of course! :) Very funny!

Katie said...

That is so cute.... see... everyone is excited for the little baby boy!!!! hehe

Devin Brower said...

Totally random but are you Amber's younger sister? I saw you threw my friend Kelsey's Blog.

The Browers said...

Sorry I guess I should have told you my name is Tanessa. I guess I was signed in under my husbands name. I went to Jr. high with Amber, if she is your older sister. Our Blog is http://brower-family.blogspot.com/
If you would not mind letting me know. I have been wanting to get in touch with her again. Thanks, Tanessa

The Robinson's said...

hey! isn't it crazy how you find old friends on this thing! you look so happy! and congrats on the baby1 i hope you keep in touch... cbrobinson.blogspot.com