.

Friday, May 2, 2008

He has Arrived!

Anxiously Waiting!







First View of Micah! He is the one sticking out right in front!


They marched down the road to every one
and then chanted for their dismissal.
Then he was all Amber's!!


First Hug!


First Moments with his Daddy!
Can you tell no one wanted to miss it!
Look at all of the camera's trying to get that first shot of those two together! I was holding him so amber could run up to him, as I handed him to Micah people just started swarming to watch and get those precious pictures!

First Loves from Daddy in a long time!



Tage could not take his eyes off of his Daddy!



So excited to have dad home!
Tage had this little flag the whole time
and couldn't stop waving it! So cute to watch!




They wouldn't let each other go the whole time!
Can you blame them??




FINALLY HOME!!!!!
The whole neighborhood was decorated with yellow ribbons and signs by the neighbors. Many neighbors were also waiting in the streets to welcome him home as they drove in for the first time!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so great! I am so glad he is home! I bet it was so emotional for everyone!

Sherilyn said...

Welcome Home Micah! Wow, you did a nice job of posting those candid shots Amanda. How exciting for all the family to be there. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Aunt Shar

Annika said...

I am so excited for Amber that he is home. Seeing these pics made me tear up :) I'll blame it on the pregnancy. haha Their little family is so cute and I bet it is a huge relief that he came home safe to them. Tell them congrats! You got some great pics!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Well "tearing up" runs in the family then I guess because that's exactly what I did when I saw these! Those are so precious...maybe you should do photography on the side! So happy for the Sampson family!

Katie said...

Yeah you shouldn't make everyone cry! I cannot watch stuff about soldiers returning, I always cry! Those are such cute pictures.. he looks so happy!!!!! I would've been sobbing hysterically!

The Robinson's said...

oh that is so exciting! welcome home!

Julie Neal said...

Tell Amber congrats!! How exciting for her to see her hubby again! That is wonderful!! Thank goodness for guys like Micah to protect our country!!

kenna said...

Amanda. This is McKenna Pritchett (now Shumway) from C8, Snow Gardens, Snow College. It's only been a billion years!

How are you?!!

Hmm, hopefully you remember me! I found your blog from Amy's.

Jobi Niu said...

K I'm totally crying looking at this!! I LOVE it! I don't know him, but "Welcome home Micah!" YOur sister Amber is a HOTTIE! She looks GREAT, I bet she is just SO HAPPY!