.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pregnancy Update

22 Weeks and 4 days....


I absolutely love being pregnant! Every night I get really excited to go to bed because that's the time Tyler and I can feel Braxton move the most! I think it is the neatest thing in the world to feel! We will just lay there in bed and watch my stomach twitch or we will just hold our hands on my belly for so long just so we don't miss anything! Tyler still thinks it's not fair that he can't feel him like I can! I keep reassuring him that he will soon get to feel bigger movements (Hope that's true since I am only telling him this because I have heard it from others) I still think its one of the major rewards a women gets and deserves through this whole adventure! Braxton is getting more and more active and the movements are becoming more defined! Saturday morning we think he had the hiccups. My stomach looked like it was twitching every 1-2 seconds. It was so much fun to watch. I just kept laughing.

I day dream about him all day, just wondering what he is going to look like and be like. Both ultra sounds I have had he has just been so mellow and I have even had orange juice just 30 mins before each ultra sound (this is suppose to get them moving I have heard) So it will be fun to see his little personality once he is here and see if he is as mellow and relaxed as he has been! I am planning on this little attitude though only because every time we rub or poke on my belly he kicks back! just once. I am pretty sure he is telling us to quit it!

My body is starting to swell and I had to put the wedding ring away this morning! I am in love with my ring and did not want to take any chances with it. I have heard stories where they have had to be cut off! So I had to part with it today! Time to hit the stores and find me a fake one! I can't go 4 1/2 more months with out one! I just didn't think it would be this early that I would have to put it away!
I feel like I am growing and inch a day, I guess if I am growing he is as well and that means he is a healthy little boy. The changes have been so much fun and so rewarding! Time is still dragging a little. I am getting so anxious to meet this little guy and just hold him. A lot of my friends have just recently had their babies and It has made me that much more anxious as I watch them with there little ones! I still have a lot to do so I am glad I have time, and I am excited to spend the summer playing with my cute husband and spending as much alone time with him as I can before this little guy joins our family.


(This is really for me since I am trying to use this as a journal. Sorry if you were bored!)

9 comments:

west's said...

If you are feeling this anxious about the babe already - wait until the last 6 weeks!! You just get so excited, emotional & curious about the little dude!! It's such a fun time!! And i kept wondering how the whole labor & delivery day would turn out. It's such a fun time!! You look so cute pregnant

Audra said...

Hi guys! I saw your blog and wanted to say hi. I'm so happy for you guys, and congrats on finding out 'It's a Boy!' Isn't feeling your baby move just the best feeling ever. I loved it so much, and it's one of the things I really miss about being pregnant (It was Tyson's favorite too).

Parrish Family said...

It took me two days to get my wedding ring off. My fingers were more swollen then I realized. It is fun feeling the baby move. I think it is hard to get use to when they aren't in there moving. I'm glad your enjoying the journey!

McKenzie... said...

I love the pregnancy updates especially since I won't see you until it's almost baby time! You will be the cutest little mommy. I can't wait to see you. Post some more pictures so i can see the little belly.

Katie said...

The kicking just gets harder and better... but, sometimes can actually hurt! HAHAHAH I'm glad you're feeling great... I hope you don't swell too much... it is FREAKY!

Coombs Family said...

Hey Manda... I loved reading this post! It reminds me of when I was pregnant with Cachey... it is such a wonderful time, but as much as you enjoy the time being pregnant I know what you mean by the time moving so slow. Isn't it crazy just thinking about being a mom...you know you will be shortly but it almost doesn't seem quite real yet! Especially toward the end of my pregnancy I remember thinking, "I'm gunna DELIVER this baby!" Just the thought of going to the hospital seemed like it would never happen... I too was SO ANXIOUS! But, yeah, enjoy this time with Ty... of course life will be a little different once Braxton comes, but it only changes for the better! It's absolutely so amazing! You're gunna be such a good mommy! I can tell you just love him so much already! Isn't that amazing how you can love somebody so much that you've never met in this life yet? There's nothing better, and there's nothing that can describe the love you have for someone that is literally a part of you and your husband. It's such a beautiful thing! I could jabber about this all day...sorry this comment is sooo long! But I'm just so happy for you guys! Keep intouch! Love Ya!

Cody and Heather Olsen said...

sounds like everything is going great with you and the baby! tell ty i said hi! when you go to see gammette make sure ty goes with you! he is a freak! hope all is well and we should all get to together soon!

Stacie said...

Congrats on the baby! I just found your cute blog and it's great to see how well you are both doing. Amanda, you look beautiful! Tyler, I hope you're rubbing her feet every night. :) PS Braxton is a VERY fantastic name.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I'm so sad I am missing being there to feel Braxton move! I Love the updates keep them coming along with pictures of your cute tummy. Also just for the record I got on MSN Messenger today to talk to you! Oops it's Saturday, it took me a minute.