.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Best Buddies...

Well depends on the day to be honest with you! ha ha! We thought we had a break through when Tage started calling Braxton "Buddy" But now Tage still isn't so sure about Braxton. I think we still have some jealousy issues. He doesn't like when Braxtons touches him with out his permission. Tage and Braxton have already fought over the same toy and when Tage cries Braxton starts crying. But all in all Tage can be the best big cousin in the world! He loves taking care of Braxton when his binki falls out! He loves to put it right back in whether Braxton wants it or not. He also loves to feed Braxton when he needs more Cheerios but he always will put one in his mouth before feeding Braxton. (I think Tage benefits from this more) I am sure once they are a little older Tage will love his Buddy Braxton! Here are some fun photos at the park we did for Easter. Thanks Phylica!

11 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Toooo cute. I bet your parents just go around telling everyone that they have the cutest grandkids in the world!

Jobi Niu said...

AManda!! SHUT UP?!? They could NOT be cuter. AWww.. they'll be best cousins. They're SOOO HANDSOME!

Ann Mitchell said...

Those pics are adorable!

Unknown said...

Could they be more cute in their those outfits?!?! Braxton looks so much like you Amanda, I can definitely see both of you in him but he has your big eyes (the shape). It so cute to see your little one play with others!

Julie Neal said...

He is getting so big! AND he is so handsome! Dont you just love being a mom?!

Katie said...

Those are awesome pictures... and oh wow he is HUGE... I love it!

Sierra Prina said...

I just text you then I decided to come check your blog because I haven't in a while. These pictures are really cute! both those boys are studs! And I love their outfits!

mer and mel said...

Tyler- this is Melanie Nichols(Shaw) from Jr. high/high school. You probably don't remember me but I saw a picture of you on my friend Kilee's blog and had to tell you how adorable your son was!! He is so cute- congrats! Also congrats on your marriage- your wife is beautiful!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that you have a cute little family!
-Melanie

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love those vests!

Coombs Family said...

Hey Manda... Cute little guys! Cousins can be so fun, but at this stage it can get a little challenging. I've noticed with Cachey's cousins that the ones that really love to play with him are actually a good 4 or 5 years older. When they're super close in age I think they both think they're the baby, and they want the most attention and spoiling, which is fine... they're kids! What else can you expect, right? Anyway, WAY cute pics. Don't you love when you can get some good quality ones! So fun! Hope you and Ty are doing good :) We miss our summer sales buddies! I'm sure you're having a great summer back home in Utah! Love ya guys!

Katrina said...

I like the outfits - very sweet.