.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Official




It is definitely official, today was my last time giving myself a pedicure. I could barely reach my feet! Once I was done my stomach was a little achy! Braxton was squirming the whole time! I don't think he appreciated me squishing him for that long!
I am not complaining at all though, this only means one thing, Salon Here I Come!!
It will be nice to be pampered for an hour or so a couple more times before Braxton comes and I can reach my feet again!

I know... They look like the fat girls feet on Shallow Hal right? So I tried to get the most appropriate picture of them! I have gotten quite the looks when people see them & I only know what they are thinking! SICK!! =) Ha ha! The sad thing is, in only a couple of more hours they will actually be bigger!! If you look close enough you can see the indent of my flip flop straps. Yep... I took them off about 3 hours ago. Yesterday I decided I am over the flip flop idea! Any one who knows me knows I only wear heels! I wore them up until the day my feet got stuck in them. So yesterday I decided needed to look a little cuter and feel a little better about my swollen body so I pushed on my "Red" high heels (no joke) and came to work. I decided to take them off first thing. BIG MISTAKE! Well when it came time for me to leave for lunch I could not get them back on so I had to leave without shoes on and run across the hot parking lot to my car. They still didn't fit by the time 5 O'clock rolled around! I am not giving up though! They will be back on before you know it!

10 comments:

Kandra And Brad said...

Your toes look great girl. Where are you working now? I am so excited for you and ty to have you baby. You guys will be great parents. Talk to you later

The Woody's Fam said...

Oh you poor thing. I remember how swollen I got after I flew with James. I was swollen for a whole month, I feel for you! I did the sqeeze my feet into my old shoes too; and now I have shoes I can't wear anymore. The shoes stretch and don't return to their original size. Just go buy extra wide heels at Payless Shoes and you will feel like a brand new women! Plus you deserve it!

Jobi Niu said...

OH girl.. I remember those days!! AHHH! My feet were gargantuan! I thought it would be permanant.. it's not! he he he cute toes though

Katie said...

I'm SO GLAD you finally posted a picture of your feet! I think it's awesome.... or maybe that's just cause I'm grateful mine aren't as bad as yours! HAHAHAH We can go get pedicures together!!!!!!

Parrish Family said...

I can totally relate to the swelling. I was so swollen the last few months on my pregnacy! I had strangers even make comments to me about it! People are so rude sometimes. When I was in labor they had to poke me over 10 times to find a vein! Don't worry though, it will all go away. Just don't listen to what anyone says to you! They aren't the ones pregnant!

Sheesh said...

Twas good to hear from you! I love blogging for this reason! Life is good for me. Just being married, trying to get my husband and me through school... You are so cute Prego! Congrats!!!

Katie said...

AMANDA! How are you? Just for the record, I think your pedicure looks great! When are you due?

Observer Of Life said...

Hey... just found your blog through Jaynie's. I know what the whole feet swelling thing is like... poor you.. but you're nearly there...

Just noticed it's your anniversary... so.... HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY.

Stella

RSL said...

Hi,
I am so glad that you found my blog. I am so excited that your pregnant. Email me so we can get all caught up.
suzettek03@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Ashley Taylor said...

What the, tyler tucker? I stumbled across your blog. . . I nanny for a family that lives like three houses down from your parents, I see your Dad outside a lot. Funny. Looks like life is good.