.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Here are some fun things we have done since arriving home from florida.

Disneyland!


Here is Tyler getting ready to sing a Bajio Jingle for Channel 2 News @ 5:00 am. Grand Prize is Bajio for 1 year! Tyler's Brother in-law wrote the jingle but couldn't make it that morning to sing it, so he asked Tyler if he would. He told Tyler if he won he could keep the prize! Ty was all about it when he heard it was for Mexican food! We had a lot of fun but, we were not prepared for what we would go up against!




My work gave me tickets for the jazz game and a VIP dinner! We had a blast.

4 comments:

Annika said...

Your blog is so cute!! I think you did a great job with it. Your adventures in Florida looked like so much fun. You got to do a lot of fun stuff!! You guys have done a lot of stuff since you have been home as well. You guys are busy! I will be a frequent reader of your blog. :)

Tyler and Kilee said...

Excuse me Annika... I wanted to be the first to comment on Amanda's blog! :o) Us Shelley girls have turned into blog readers! haha You're blog is adorable! I'm so happy to have another friend that I can view their blog! Yeah!!

Chels Grubbs said...

You know i have to ask you who did your hair for those beautiful wedding photos because it looks fantastic!!!!!! and I'm so glad you have a blog now too!!! that way even though i never ever see you, I'll feel like i do!!!! oh and i'm so glad Tyler got that job at xango!!! YAY!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Hello love! I love the blog! We love you guys! Your apartment in Florida was way nice! Wow way nice! You guys are such a darling couple in all those cute pictures!